The Indian government is planning to launch “Charcutrie” at a ceremony at the Caring Forest in Madhya Pradesh, a forest ministry official said on Friday.
“The programme will be launched on December 10 at a time and location of the government,” the official told AFP news agency.
“We have asked the government to organise the event on the occasion of the centenary of the Charcuterie of the Royal Household.”
It will be held in the village of Madhya Prasad, where we have a large number of the royal families, and the ceremony will be conducted by the chancery,” the source added.”
This is the first time we will see the charcutries being installed at an Indian location.
“The ceremony will include performances by the royal family, officials said.
The official spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the issue.
Last month, a team of archaeologists working at a site near Madhya, a city in India’s western state of Uttar Pradesh, unearthed a massive burial mound containing the remains of more than 2,000 people, including women and children.
The burial mound was found amid what officials called the largest human burial ever found in India.
It is believed the mound may hold up to 4,000 skeletons, which are thought to be from the same group as the one found in the Madhya region, which is home to about 1 million people.
India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who visited the region this year, has said he will not be deterred by the discovery of the mound.